Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Gender Reveal Party Photographer | Abilene, TX | Denman Gender Reveal

I have never seen a man's face light up when talking about his unborn child the way Kevin's does! Since the first day he told Justin he would be a daddy, Kevin has glowed with such pride and love.
I was so excited when Beth told me about the gender reveal party they were planning. Her hostesses were phenomenal--- isn't this the cutest?!

I LOVE all of the details---- all the way to the Nectar Juice!
Beth and Kevin read the results together before revealing to friends and family with a balloon release.
These expressions are Priceless!

 So excited for the Denmans!!!!
 Jace Thomas will be here before we know it!!


1 comment:

  1. These pictures definitely brought a HUGE smile to my face! What a special moment to "capture"! I don't personally know the Denmans, but I felt like I was there sharing the moment with them!

    ReplyDelete