Saturday, November 24, 2012

Birth Photographer | Abilene, TX | Meeting Mollie, Hospital Birth

So often I feel a huge sense of humility and honor that I get to be a part of so many milestones in people's lives. To be asked to capture such an intense and intimate moment in a family's life as the birth of a child leaves me speechless. Luckily, photography doesn't require so much speech :) Jenn Lankford is a photographer who values birth photos, but that's an aspect she can't exactly shoot herself, so I am grateful that she trusted me with shooting the birth of her daughter Mollie. Jenn and Erik were precious to get to know & Dr. Nichole Bullock was amazing for allowing me into the OR when they had to go for emergency c-section. 
Press Play to enjoy the video :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment